AABP Student Membership
Student members shall be veterinary students at AVMA-accredited colleges
of veterinary medicine. Students may form affiliated student chapters, however, students must join AABP to receive AABP benefits.
Dues for student members are $20.00 US per year. Join AABP.
Benefits to student members of AABP
- Dues of only $20 per year.
- All first-year students are provided complimentary membership. Deadline is within 90 days
of the start of your first year classes. Email AABPHQ@aabp.org to receive your complimentory membership.
- Free pre-registration at AABP’s Annual Conference as a student.
- Dues are only $20 for the first year following graduation.
- Students have electronic access to all AABP
- Eligibility to apply for all of the AABP Foundation-sponsored scholarships.
- Eligibility to apply for all of the AABP Foundation-sponsored externships and education grants.
- Student chapters are eligible to apply for $500 grants from AABP to
fund local chapter-sponsored events, speakers, etc. This form should be sent to your district director for approval.
- Eligibility to compete in the Student Case Presentation Competition.
- Subscription to AABP-L, a world-wide electronic listserve/discussion
group for food animal practitioners.
- Access to the AABP’s online jobs and externship database.