AABP Student Membership
Student members shall be veterinary students at AVMA-accredited colleges
of veterinary medicine. Students may form affiliated student chapters, however, students must join AABP to receive AABP benefits.
Dues for student members are $20.00 US per year. Join AABP.
Benefits to student members of AABP
- Dues of only $20 per year.
- All first-year students are provided complimentary membership. Deadline is within 90 days
of the start of your first year classes. Please submit your application, do not pay the membership fee, and the AABP office will provide your complimentary first year membership within 96 business hours.
- Free pre-registration at AABP’s Annual Conference as a student.
- Dues are only $20 for the first year following graduation.
- Students have electronic access to all AABP
- Eligibility to apply for all of the AABP Foundation-sponsored scholarships.
- Eligibility to apply for all of the AABP Foundation-sponsored externships and education grants.
- Student chapters are eligible to apply for $500 grants from AABP to
fund local chapter-sponsored events, speakers, etc. This form should be sent to your district director for approval.
- Eligibility to compete in the Student Case Presentation Competition.
- Subscription to AABP-L, a world-wide electronic listserve/discussion
group for food animal practitioners.
- Access to the AABP’s online jobs and externship database.