The MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE shall have the following charges/responsibilities:
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors (BOD) on eligibility requirements, benefits, services offered to, and recruitment of the membership.
- Field suggestions and concerns from the membership body and summarize them into action steps for the BOD.
- Develop and distribute AABP membership brochure.
- Maintain database on membership demographics and specialty breakdown.
- Address concerns/issues with changing demographics to ensure that we meet the needs of all our members
- Relay membership concerns and non-renewal statistics to the committee and BOD
- Communicate with international members in an effort to foster relationships and meet the needs and concerns of our international members.
- Relay concerns back to the BOD and suggest any necessary corrective action.
AABP Members should Log On to view entire Committee Membership Roster (with terms and term number).
Send an EMail to this committee.
View Committee Resource Files
|Name||Term End||Term Num|
|Gabe E. Middleton (Chair)||2021||2|