AABP Annual Amstutz Scholarship
The Amstutz Scholarship committee will sponsor their annual auction at the 2020 AABP
Conference. All proceeds from the auction are used to fund the Amstutz Scholarships, AABP's
premier student recognition program. A silent auction will take place on Thursday and Friday in
the exhibit hall. A live auction will be held during the Friday night social event.
Click on the following links to see the full auction offerings, including
the student AABP chapter donations:
During the Friday Night Social Event, a live auction will be held as part
of the evening festivities. The order of the Live Auction items
in this list may not be the order in which the items are auctioned.
Live Auction Rules:
All bids will be final and the winning bid determined by the auctioneer.
- DO NOT BRING LIVE AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping
costs and shipping items to the winning bidders.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of purchase.
Payment can be made via the AABP app or onsite.
- For consortium/group bidding of live auction items, please follow these rules.
Winners of the items will be able to pay for their purchase via the AABP app or at the
AABP registration desk. Donors and winning bidders will be notified post conference to make
arrangements for shipment from the donors.
Silent Auction Rules:
- DO NOT BRING SILENT AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping costs and
shipping items to the winning bidders.
- Onsite silent auction bidding opens Thursday, Sept. 13 at 8:00 AM when
the Exhibit Hall opens and continues until 4:00 pm Friday, Sept. 14.
- Minimum bid and bid increments
- Record name (please print),
bidder number, and bid amount on appropriate line of the silent auction
- The successful silent auction
bidder shall be the last bidder with the highest bid on the bidding
sheet when the silent auction closes.
- To find out if you are the winning bidder of a slient auction
item, view the AABP app or the AABP website after 5:00 pm Friday.
- Successful bidders can make
payment (after 5:00 pm Friday) via the AABP app or at the live auction.
- Payment can be made via
check or credit card. A PayPal link will be displayed on the itemized auction page, where
members can complete the payment process using either the web or AABP app.
Make checks payable to the AABP Foundation which administers the Amstutz Scholarship Fund.
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Items will be shipped to
successful bidders by item donors after the conference.